Carol Davila University
Romania's oldest national medical, dental and pharmacy university in the capital Bucharest
Romanian National University of Carol Davila 2020 Application Guidelines
English course recruitment capacity 300 people
Admissions-Documents and English Exams
Required documents to be submitted
1) Admission application
2) An international certificate that can prove your English proficiency (within two years from the scheduled admission date)
Example TOEFL iBT 87 or higher (ITP 543), TOEIC 400 for listening, 385 for reading, 160 for speaking, 150 for writing
Or, if you have a high school diploma (international school, etc.) issued by a school whose educational medium was English, please submit it.
Taking an English test locally This year's English test has been canceled and documents have been reviewed. Please ask for details.
3) Request for issuance of admission permit
4) High school graduation certificate Notarized after being translated into Romanian by a certified translator
5) High school transcript (biology, chemistry, physics, mathematics, science, etc.) Translated into Romanian by a certified translator and notarized
6) Birth certificate (extract of family register) A notarized person after translating into Romanian by a certified translator.
7) Health Examination Certificate notarized after being translated into Romanian by a certified translator.
8) Copy of passport. The passport must be valid for 6 months or more
9) 4 passport-sized photos
10) File processing fee RON1,000 bank designated account payment
Document submission period: June 2, 2020-July 31, 2020 (online application)
Our foundation undertakes application / admission support. Please consider it. We will hold a briefing session, so if you would like to apply after that, please apply.
Carol Davila University is a university in the capital Bucharest. The School of Medicine was founded in 1867 by French doctors Carol Davila and Nikolae Kletlesk. It is the oldest university in Romania. Official English name: "Carol Davila" University of Medicine and Pharmacy Bucharest consists of four faculties: Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Dentistry, and Faculty of Nursing.
Since then, we have produced a large number of prominent doctors, researchers and professors for a long time. The doctors who made these prominent and illustrious achievements and research achievements became the founders of several hospitals and schools. And it is still inherited as the name of the hospital in each specialized field. In fact, students are taking lectures while practicing related subjects at those hospitals and research institutes while they are still in school.
The number of doctors and researchers who are active not only in Bucharest, the capital, but also in Europe and the United States is by no means small.
The university has been equipped with English courses for more than 30 years, and is currently blessed with an international environment with about 2,000 undergraduate students alone.
Of the six years, the first three years are lectures and preclinical education. During the three years (clinical education) from the fourth year, students take lectures while practicing at specialized hospitals for each subject almost every day. In addition, on-the-job training at medical facilities during the summer vacation is also included in the course content. In addition to the required courses, elective courses are prepared for each semester (two semesters), so you have the opportunity to learn more about your area of interest. It also includes IT lessons on advanced medical data analysis and evidence calculation, as well as lessons related to data collection, analysis, presentation creation and presentation training for research and dissertation presentations.
The six-year major courses and courses are related to the following science and clinical departments.
Preclinical education (mainly subjects / courses taken in the first 3 years) is related to the following sciences
Clinical education (mainly 3 years from the 4th year. Practical training and lectures at each specialized hospital) is related to the following medical and clinical departments-In each clinical department training, usually each group (about 7 people) is in charge. Will be accompanied by a doctor.
Clinical symptomatology Medical semiology
Infectious Diseases , Epidemiology, Microbiology, Parasitology, Virology, Diabetes, Endocrinology
Department Internal Medicine (Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Rheumatology, Geriatrics), Family Medicine, Labor Medicine, Labor Medicine
Ophthalmology, Otorhinolaryngology , ENT
Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics --Gynecology
Reasons for choosing CDUMP (from the university's official site)
To you aiming for Carol Davila
1) CDUMP is a university that opens the door to you!
Do you want to be a truly respected doctor? Want to heal and save the sick and live a fulfilling life as a well-practiced professional? Want to work as one of your important doctors in a world-famous hospital? If the answer is yes, don't hesitate!
2) CDUMP is a true leader in Romanian medical education and the first university in Romania for medicine and pharmacy.
3) To this day, we maintain and enjoy fame and recognition in the domestic and international academic environment. The first university of medicine and pharmacy in Romania.
4) CDUMP is constantly striving to transform itself as one of the world's top universities with a history of 160 years, in order to further step up to become a global elite university.
5) CDUMP encourages student-focused quality education, continuous improvement of the educational process through modern teaching methods, and correct didactic relationships, initiatives, creativity and dialogue with students.
6) As a student, you will grow into a broad-minded and insightful physician through active participation in both theoretical and hands-on curriculum and educational lesson processes.